Friday, July 11, 2008

healthy

Would you eat this ? would you order it and have it delivered ? This is part of a business plan that I worked on this week .Healthy, seasonal, organic and mostly local food, composed by renowned chefs and brought to your door....pretty impressive vision.fairly difficult logistics to work with. good luck, guys !



I like this smoked paprika from Spain so much, I try to sneak it in as much as I can. It worked well with my caramelized pepper salad.( now raw in the pan)The colors make me sing a summer dream of fiesta ,chilled rose and siesta in the grass, crickets playing their staccato repetitive bows.



I thought these garden herbs from my back yard looked amazing in a big bowl of icy water to keep them fresh for their dressy act of garnish....


No comments:

Post a Comment