Friday, April 11, 2008

Love what you do






It is sweet and lucky to love what you do.It was a week of contrast. First, using my years of practice, I got to make great grilled steaks , salads with a crunchy twist ,perfect burgers with various toppings, and crazy s'mores.... I felt in control, knowing what to do each step of the way and to produce exactly what is expected. Then, it was off to the realm of food and art and to come up with visual ideas,recipes to experiment with : doing what I do best, beside burgers ! Here are a few snaps of some of the things I came up with: a fresh pea jelly ( that was paired with grilled lamb with salsa verde), a tapas of potatoes and mussels with golden caviar and deep fried green garlic and an exotic fruit soup, done 2 ways...... and what about these sour apricots, the color !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment