Friday, April 25, 2008

animalia



Spring is magic, April is my favorite month, birthday oblige, and i get my inspiration from it.
I will be hanging some work at a new snazzy frozen yogurt place downtown Berkekley and I hope you will stop by .

It is called Yogurt harmony, and what a fitting name. I love yogurt,lived by it growing up, always plain with a dash of honey and a squeeze of lemon juice. Then,we lived through the decade of home made yogurt. that was never quite right , but now we have a local selection of delicious ones. The 0% yogurt ( Strauss or greek) blended with mayonnaise makes a great low fat alternative dip for an entree of blanched asparagus or artichoke. I also add garlic and cayenne and whatever strikes my fancy: lemon juice, fresh herbs..) .
As far as harmony, it has been my philosophy . Harmony of taste, mood, feelings, and colors.....

1 comment:

  1. I adore those birds. Adore them.

    I noticed Yogurt Harmony moving in. Will check out birds.

    And I am a newly-minted but rabid fan of "Face" greek yogurt. Do you know it? Oh my oh my oh my ... so yummy!

    ReplyDelete